NETAAC launches updated website
Over the years, NETAAC has become synonymous with helping businesses that have been adversely affected by foreign trade. So when our NETAAC website fell prey to off-shore hackers, it’s no surprise our team sprung into action to not only correct the problem, but also improve the website to be more secure, more informational, and easier to navigate on any browsing device.
Designed using an open source coding platform, the new site features a more contemporary design that provides a number of distinct advantages that include:
- Responsive design construction the allows for optimum viewing at any size or orientation
- An integrated CMS (Content Management System) that allows for routine updates to be implemented quickly and without the assistance of a high-level web coders
- Addition of a new “Success Stories” section offering a closer look on how NETAAC helped past recipients overcome business adversity due to foreign trade
- Improved, more secure hosting with enhanced speed, site back-up, and operational redundancy
- NETAAC NEWS BLOG (the one you are reading!): An interactive forum whereNETAAC staff and affiliates can share stories, industry news, ideas, helpful information, and more. Scheduled blog topics include:
Industry News: Reporting on local, regional, and national stories that may directly affect your industry
NETAAC Update: Highlighting milestones relating to NETAAC and our affiliates
After NETAAC: A “where are they now?” series following the continued progress of past NETAAC Grant recipients
Resource Spotlight: A detailed look at select resources affiliated with NETAAC
Ask NETAAC: Helpful answers to trending industry questions or concerns
We apologize for any inconvenience our corrupted site may have caused while down, and thank you for your patients while we overcame this small obstacle. While our internet communications may have experienced a temporary “dark cloud” during the disruption, I believe you’ll discover our new site to be a refreshing “silver lining” that delivers more and ongoing value for prospects, clients and partners alike.